Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Own Episode of LOST

In case you did not know, the television show LOST is filmed on the island and some friends took us to one of the beaches where it had been filmed and we recorded our own episode. We had torches that lit our way through the jungle and when we got to the shore many of the guys practiced their fire blowing skills. We spent the night listening to the guys play the guitar and finding little creatures in the sand. It was quite entertaining. As good as it was, I don't think you will be seeing our episode on TV anytime soon.







1 comment:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you have a blog, because I've been thinking about you guys over there... How is it all going? You all look great and like you are having a blast... and with some hot guys. I guess I won't worry about you too much. Keep me updated!