Monday, November 3, 2008

The Right to Remain Silent :)

I will be the first to admit that I am am not the biggest fan of Halloween. For years now I have protested even getting dressed up. This year i finally gave into the peer pressure and went all out. Sam and I decided to head to Provo for a change of scenery and some stellar parties:) We had a blast and saw some great costumes. Here is a recap of the night in pictures. Hope you enjoy. Happy Halloween!




There are no words to describe just how much I loved this costume. Probably one of my all time favorites.






The famous " Captain Underpants" WOW!!!

Loved it:)


Chelce's good friend Kit got us VIP access. We owe him big.


The long awaited summer recap is coming. Please be patient:)

2 comments:

Mandy and Brian said...

Wow Whit, you were looking hot! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Hope you didn't have to discipline too many naughty boys ;)

Camie Scott said...

Hey Whit this is the link www.pictage.com/574282 hopefully it works!