Monday, April 14, 2008

A whole new Wardrobe

So I have known I was going to Hawaii since January and over the last four months I have acquired quite the collection of summer clothes. Now I could not post them all but I did surf the Internet and found some pictures of some of my favorite things I have purchased.





I had been eyeing this dress for a while and finally broke down and bought it.



I had looked forever to find a cute hat that I liked and just the other day Kenz found this one for me and it was perfect. It may just be my favorite item yet:)




And this is my new swimsuit. I finally got brave and bought a real bikini. Lets hope the time at the gym paid off:)

So there you have it, a little glimpse of my new wardrobe. Check back soon and you can see me sporting them.

3 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

It was an itsy bitsy teeny weenie hot pink polka dot bikini! Dang girl. You are ready to hit the beach. I am totally jealous. And that dress is so cute, where did you get it?

Jakob Agaetis said...

Doesn't BYU Hawaii require you're swimsuit to cover you garment? I think you need more like a wetsuit.

Jakob Agaetis said...

Did you notice that my grammar was incorrect? I used "you're" when I should have used "your".