Monday, June 23, 2008

Kyaking (Finally)

So we finally did it. We went kayaking for the first time and it was so much FUN. It was one activity that I think we would have done a lot more of it had we tried it a little sooner. Our room mate took us to her favorite surf spot and we rode the waves just like we were on a surfboard. It was such a good time. We almost made it the whole day without getting knocked off the kayak but don't worry, Chelce and I managed to wreck big time while coming in on the shore. We provided some pretty cheap entertainment for others hanging out on the beach.







While I was waiting for my turn on the Kayak I saw a bunch of these little guys running around and snapped a few pictures.



Another side note- The other day Chelce and I experienced a first. We hitch hiked:) Our mothers would die but we did it and I will admit it was much faster than the bus and even though we were riding in the back it was quite enjoyable. I had to take a picture of Chelce as evidence that we really did it.

No comments: