Friday, June 20, 2008

Schools Out!


So it is time to dispel some rumors,(yes I know many of you don't believe me) but despite all the fun we have been having, I have also been attending school. I will admit, class is not always the easiest to attend when there are so many other fun activities to be doing but somehow I managed to pass. Yeah We still have so much to do and I have a feeling without class to interfere we just might be able to accomplish it all. Time has flown and I can't believe we will be coming home in just two weeks:(

On a positive note, my mom and grandma have decided to come and spend the last week here with us. Can't wait to see you guys. Prepare yourselves for a fun-filled week and plenty of sun.

2 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

This is all your girls in Washington. You look so darn cute in that picture with your mom and grandma. I can't believe you are coming home so soon either, but I also can't WAIT to see you! Talk to you later.

Adam & Kenzie said...

Oh man. I freaking miss my other little family! Love ya! Cute pics. Love it!